Get to Know Our Staffing Solutions Team
Our staff brings an over-abundance of intelligence, experience, attentiveness, dependability, honesty, and personalized service to your staffing needs. Please get more acquainted with the folks that will answer your company's most important question..."Who's going to work for me?"
ZETA RENNIE: Owner, Recruiter
- What's Your Favorite Word? CAN and CHANGES
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? "Person in charge of Fun"...I love my Staffing.
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? Reservations when in Portland.
- Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? No Umbrella...are you kidding
- What Animal Would Be Considered the "Legal/IT Staffing Animal"? A lion
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Live large with laughter...and LOVE
NICHOLAS ARMOR MARTIN: Owner, I.T. Recruiter
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Looking for a good Happy-Hour in the Pearl.
- What's Your Favorite Word? It's so universal.
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? Crashing waves.
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? Something involving beaches, an island, and water sports.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Anything New Orleans!
CINDY OSTLUND: Controller
- What Else Would You Like To Be Doing If You Wern't A Staffing Professional? I would love to have acreage to house unwanted and unadoptable dogs.
- What's Your Favorite Portland Neighborhood? Salmon Creek in Vancouver.
- When In Portland, Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? I know they always say no umbrellas in Oregon but I definitely don’t leave home without one.
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? Pittock Mansion for sure – great view of the Portland.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Either my mom’s spaghetti or her potato pancakes with lots of onion.
SAMUEL NEWMAN: Account Executive/Staffing Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Making hand sculpted clay mugs..
- What's Your Favorite Word? Hooligan!
- What Is Your "Go-To" Dance at a Wedding Reception? Stumbling on people's toes while attempting to master the electric slide.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Camp fire grilled steak.
- What's Your Drink Of Choice? Root beer float!
ROSE TEPPER: Account Executive/Staffing Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Either rock climbing at the gym or enjoying some of Portland’s delicious craft brews.
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? What I enjoy hearing most isn’t noise, but different languages. I love listening to and talking in Spanish- it makes me feel at home. Also, I spent some time living in South Korea, so my ears always perk up when I hear Korean. My Korean isn’t as strong as my Spanish but I thoroughly enjoy these languages and many others that I haven’t learned… yet.
- What Is Your "Go-To" Dance at a Wedding Reception? I’m not sure any dancing I do really has a proper name, but if I had to name it I would call it, “The Awkward Flailing Limb” dance.
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? There are so many good options. Why would I want to tell you what to eat? However, you should probably eat either Thai food or Indian food because they are delicious and you can almost never go wrong.
- What's Your Drink Of Choice? Recently I have really enjoyed drinking Mango Black Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, but as it is an expensive habit, I am trying to convince myself that plain old water is just as good. (No luck so far.)
CORINNE SCHNEIDER: Recruiting Coordinator
- What Is Your "Go-To" Dance at a Wedding Reception? Come on shake your body, baby, feel that Conga beat!
- What's With All This Rain? Free shower for SE “hippies,” thank you Portland!
- Is Golf A Sport? Can we play with cards? I’ve got Fireball and $50 on the 7th!
- If You Could Staff Your Ideal Band, Who Would You Choose? Stevie, Janis, Jimmi, and Grace - All-star Powerhouse Sound*
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Eat more cake, drink more wine; enjoy yourself, only you are watching.
AMANDA ANDREW: Administrative Coordinator/Gatekeeper
- Where Can We Find You “After-Hours”? At the park or the Children’s Museum with my four-year-old son, or at home, reading him some kind of bedtime story about dinosaurs.
- What's With All This Rain? We have to pay for all this ridiculously beautiful green somehow! For that, I’ll take rain any day
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Wood oven roasted truffle fries from Solstice Wood Fire Café & Bar in Hood River after a long day of hiking through the Oneonta Gorge.
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? Powell’s Bookstore. This is my favorite place in the world, and one of the first places I take visitors. That and hiking out in the gorge!
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Live intentionally. Let go of grudges, forgive and love easily.
- What’s Your Drink of Choice? Hot, black coffee, just a little room for cream.