Get to Know Our Staffing Solutions Team
Our staff brings an over-abundance of intelligence, experience, attentiveness, dependability, honesty, and personalized service to your staffing needs. Please get more acquainted with the folks that will answer your company's most important question..."Who's going to work for me?"
ZETA RENNIE: Owner, Recruiter
- What's Your Favorite Word? CAN and CHANGES
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? "Person in charge of Fun"...I love my Staffing.
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? Reservations when in Portland.
- Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? No Umbrella...are you kidding
- What Animal Would Be Considered the "Legal/IT Staffing Animal"? A lion
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Live large with laughter...and LOVE
NICHOLAS ARMOR MARTIN: Owner, I.T. Recruiter
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Looking for a good Happy-Hour in the Pearl.
- What's Your Favorite Word? It's so universal.
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? Crashing waves.
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? Something involving beaches, an island, and water sports.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Anything New Orleans!
CINDY OSTLUND: Controller
- What Else Would You Like To Be Doing If You Wern't A Staffing Professional? I would love to have acreage to house unwanted and unadoptable dogs.
- What's Your Favorite Portland Neighborhood? Salmon Creek in Vancouver.
- When In Portland, Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? I know they always say no umbrellas in Oregon but I definitely don’t leave home without one.
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? Pittock Mansion for sure – great view of the Portland.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Either my mom’s spaghetti or her potato pancakes with lots of onion.
SAMUEL NEWMAN: Sr. Account Executive/Office Manager
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Making hand sculpted clay mugs..
- What's Your Favorite Word? Hooligan!
- What Is Your "Go-To" Dance at a Wedding Reception? Stumbling on people's toes while attempting to master the electric slide.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Camp fire grilled steak.
- What's Your Drink Of Choice? Root beer float!
JESSICA NOVAK: Account Executive/Staffing Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You “After-Hours”? After hours you can find me doing anything outside whether it be hiking, fishing, camping or exploring with my family!
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? I always enjoy the sound of water running like a waterfall, a stream or the ocean waves! It’s just so relaxing!
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? You should definitely have my mom’s home-made Chicken Enchiladas and her AMAZING Cinnamon rolls! They’re to die for!
- What's With All This Rain? I’m not sure but at least it’s not snow because things could be a lot worse and colder!
- If I Could Staff Somebody Famous, It Would Be? and Why? If I could staff somebody famous, it would be Blake Shelton because I love his music and I think he’s just the funniest man alive!
- What’s Your Drink of Choice? My drink of choice would be a Margarita on the rocks because it’s not too salty but not too sweet either the Perfect mix of the two!
- If You Could Staff Your Ideal Band, Who Would You Choose? If I could choose a band to staff, it would be Blake Shelton’s band because then I would get to meet Blake and I swear he’s the funniest man alive!
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Dream! Believe! Become!
MIKAELA BRAY: Administrative Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You “After-Hours”? Definitely at home, probably in bed with a book or Netflix.
- What's Your Favorite Word? “Prestidigitation” is a fun one!
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? Nothing beats my cat’s purring.
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? Powell’s for sure! And the Japanese gardens are gorgeous
- What’s Your Drink of Choice? A good caramel macchiato has never let me down.